wedding.

6.12.2013

We had a good, but long weekend in the middle of Kansas wheat fields for my brother's wedding. Good because everything went well, long because I was exhausted and nervous and Ladybug was pretty much crazy (behavior-wise).

But she did have fun playing with the other little girls!




It was an overcast day, but the rain (mostly) held off. We dressed up, did hair and enjoyed the wedding. The music went well enough (everyone walks faster during the actual event than the rehearsal!) and it was great to celebrate this happy occasion.

Not to mention, we got to see my sister's family. Doesn't Asa look great in his little onesie tux?





I officially have a new sister in law (who has my maiden name ... she'll probably miss hers like I miss mine ... but it's worth it!) and we are so happy. It was whirlwind weekend but we got to see family, snapped some pictures, got dressed up and had fun dancing the Grand March.

I'll show you the wedding gift tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment