vintage stragglers

3.25.2011

I have a few items I forgot to share. The camera is something I've always wanted and am composing a shelf display for our living room using it. However, I need a shelf! That is the problem. My mom walked into our house a few days after I got it and spotted it right away. You know when you see something very familiar that you haven't seen in decades? Yep, that's it! Ends up that her parents had one of those when she was little. She even showed me how to look through it from the top. In all of my high-tech glory, I couldn't figure that one out. So great.

And the baby boy romper. Isn't it cute? Makes me want a little boy! (Not really. Nope. 100% kidding. It is still cute though.)


Mint and white baby boy romper.

Little carousel detail.

backside.

Vintage display camera!

so great! LOVE it.

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth7:18 PM

    Ooh, very fun. I have always wanted to "inherit" my father's old camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That romper is so cute! My gramma gave me a few pieces from my father's wardrobe and it's all so amazing to have something authentic from that era. =)

    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete