doodad

1.23.2013

Like my new purse for spring?! I'm a little scared of the white with a 2-year old, but I went ahead and splurged anyway.

It was for a great cause - supporting my friend, Sharla, and her Etsy shop, doodad, based in Switzerland!

**
I actually ordered the purse (below) first for a friend and, since it was shipping internationally, I knew I wanted to get something for myself too while I was at it.

Isn't her Jenny bag cute?

**
Here we are, "modeling" our bags.


She has some amazing scarves and bags - really, go check her shop out!

source

source

**(Yes, I stole those directly from Sharla's shop and don't claim either of those pictures as my own. But why do the work twice? Both photos show off the quality of the bags just beautifully.)

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Thanks for the plug! You guys look pretty cute with your bag and tote. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Love the bags! How fun! Annette

    ReplyDelete