*a couple of new shop items* (no. 1)

8.12.2013

I've been working on prepping and photographing items to add to the shop this week - I've decided to take a bite out of it every day instead of trying to attack and get it all done at once. It's exhausting trying to describe, measure and upload the pics of all these little pieces in multiples at a time! Plus I get a little cranky when a certain 2-yr old interrupts a million times - trust me, it's just better this way.

I work better a little bit at a time anyway. Although, I do get a rush when a project is finished or my little garments are all posted!

The shop has been quite slow this summer, which is totally normal, so I haven't paid a ton of attention to it. However, I've picked up a few things here and there, plus my mom and my amazing garage-saling picker friend (she does have a name - thanks, Sarah!) just found a ton of stuff, so I thought it was time for an update!

i paid for this one before i realized that it had an incredibly ugly sliding bear applique on the front - the entire white panel is a replacement - a job i am proud of!! check it out HERE.






First posting installation! More to come this week.

See all pieces here: schatzli.etsy.com Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment