good things

2.12.2008

it's been awhile. blogging makes sense when you're in the midst of so-called "adventure". but ... i've just kind of faded into the midwestern sky after my year in Switzerland. and maybe that's what i needed -- to just fade into the distance for awhile.



but definitely it doesn't mean that my life isn't an adventure. it hasn't stopped and won't, i don't think. this is good. and also scary.



today i registered my car with the state of Iowa. got a driver's license, the whole she-bang. except that it cost me a GOOD $275 to do it. cars are EXPENSIVE! but here is a sneak peak at my new little toy ... the one I've been waiting for since I sold my first car at 17. seven years is a long time to wait.



so this car has been a HUGE answer to my prayers since September. i've borrowed a car since then and 5 months is definitely enough time to wait. and to borrow.

idaho, here i come!!! (end of march, stuffed full with my things, driving 1600+ miles, 22 hours in the car... lots of CDs to play.)

No comments:

Post a Comment