38!

10.17.2010

only a few more of these posts even possible. :-) this makes me glad. i. am. so. ready.



















and so's the Papa.













he was trying on her hooded towel for size. i told him she would be scared to look at him with that big beard-o. he thinks that's all she'll want to see.

too bad my opinion doesn't count. :-)

I've been feeling rather large lately ... and don't tell anyone, but i've officially passed up the hubs in weight. He thinks it's funny. I think it's awfully cruel. (I mean, most girls doesn't wanna weight more than their hubbins!) so despite the trauma, Baby is stretching me to undue proportions - like in church this morning, I think she was trying to stretch as far as she could. A lumpy, wide belly. A little bit weird.

So my guessed due date passed ... a couple people guessed today, Oct. 17, and nothing is happening today. My next guess is at the full moon next Saturday. We're going to walk at the dog park again and see if she doesn't want to come come come! We talked to the doctor about induction and both feel okay about inducing if she's a week late (Nov. 5). I'm still counting on her NOT being late. NO LATE BABY, PLEASE.

Praying for patience. :-) And, in the mean time, trying to stay "busy" by cooking and sewing and baking bread.

More to come! And Baby to come soon! (*we hope, we hope!*)

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth9:27 PM

    Beautiful picture! So, for those of us who are not just a phone call away, will you post a little message when you head to the hospital?!? We want to know when things are happening. :)
    Praying for you and missing you.
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course!! planning to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth10:28 AM

    I am anxiously checking for any messages on a regular basis. :)

    ReplyDelete