Featured Follower Friday: 1/28/2011 edition

1.28.2011

So, every Friday, until I run out of people to feature, I'm doing "Featured Follower Friday". Now, if you aren't technically a follower ... (I know there are people read that don't follow publicly) no problem! Anyone is welcome. 

Share a part of your story, write about yourself, be creative, crazy, silly, poetic, whatever - and if you have a blog, make sure to link it too! Then other people can meet you, connect to your blogs, or just find out something interesting! Wanna participate? I'd LOVE volunteers!! Don't be shy ... let me share my blog-space. Send me a picture, email, whatever.

Thanks to my friend, Lucy, for steppin' up to the plate this week!

my sweet girl with said friend ... in the hospital. after she brought me Panera! bless you, Lucy!















Hello! My name is Lucy and Lisa and I were college roommates. I wish I had some outlandish school days stories to tell you about Lisa but she went to bed at 10:00 on the nose every night, killed all the bugs in our room, made pancakes and actually studied. In the library. I, on the other hand, flopped onto my bed sometime around midnight, screamed at the smallest creature and accidentally pulled our curtains down in my sleep once. Or twelve times. Just doing my part to prepare her for motherhood, really.

Anyway, I blog over at To Live Quietly. I told myself I was going to start blogging everyday but then I get distracted by reruns of The Office. A girl has to have her priorities, you know. When I do blog, I tend to talk about hearing loss, Jesus and life in general. I also make waaaaay too many TV references. I’m like Abed on Community. See, I did it again. That's just how I roll.

When I’m not blogging, I enjoy trying to keep the kitchen smoke alarm from not going off... again, accruing fines at the library, taking random drives with my trusty Amelia (I name my car. Doesn’t everyone?), stalking other blogs, playing with babies, longing for spring, daydreaming about international travel, Panera (I learned that one from Lisa) and wandering around Hobby Lobby, pretending that I know what I’m doing there.

Mostly, I just live a quiet little life and I’m okay with that. :)

Thanks for featuring me, Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment