In the name of Love.

2.04.2011

Jeremy and I aren't really big Valentine's day celebrators. We like to celebrate love, but on more days than just one. But, with that said, I still remember the 1st grade Valentine's day parties - decorating a valentine's bag, picking out or making valentines for everyone and ... well... getting some fun candy! (My mom also would make heart-shaped cookies with all of my classmates names sometimes ... I wrote about it in this post.) So in lieu of things past, sometimes I like to celebrate. Just a little.

This year, I made just a few things in the name of Love.

Still fun.

Cherry pie for my Dad. Not too shabby huh?


Valentines.




















a heart garland - to fill some empty post-Christmas space















Do you celebrate Valentine's day? If so, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment