shop love 2: tiny little vintage-lovers

10.25.2011

Well, "tiny little vintage lovers" isn't exactly accurate. To be truthful, the tiny ones have no choice, but mamas who love vintage tend to dress their little ones in vintage.

Interested in seeing other mamas who dress their kids in vintage?
See Smile and Wave,
Bleubird Vintage
or hart + sew.
cuz it's just so fun! (I'm sure there are lots of others, but those are some I read regularly.)

I think the thrill in vintage clothing, for me, is imagining its past life. Like when this polyester onesie was brand-new on the hanger. A new mommy tucking a tiny little baby boy into its mint-green goodness. His eyes staring up at her in contentment.


A little girl, wishing with all her might to don this hopscotch skirt and go to school with her big brother and sister. 


Whatever the real story behind the past life of previously loved items, the fact remains. Little vintage things are just so darn cute! That's why I'm including them in the shop. I'm excited to show you them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment