a vintage strawberry jumpsuit: updated

10.22.2011

Remember this strawberry jumpsuit I got in the mail the other week?!


Well, it was missing some buttons. So I went strawberry button hunting. Sure these buttons would be too small, I got them home. Lo and behold, they were too big! Eh. So frustrating and sad. I really loved them. Perfect color, size, shape, not too modern, etc.

Then, a thought occurred to me: the belt serves no function, so why do the buttons need to!? So, I promptly sewed them right on. They are non-functional, but who cares!? They are so cute and the belt is now in tact.



One more item ready for the shop! If all goes well, the GRAND OPENING is set for next Friday, October 28! 

Ah! So excited. (And, if this one doesn't sell, I'm keeping it at the back of the girl's closet...)


1 comment:

  1. Fun! I'm excited to see your grand opening.

    ReplyDelete