happy golden birthday! ( to me )

1.06.2012

I had a wonderful golden birthday this year. I turned 28 on November 28 and thought I was going to be waking up in a hotel after a not-so-good night's sleep and driving back to Kansas City on my birthday. But our car had other plans, so I did my hair, put on makeup and made homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast! Boy, were they yummy.


Silpada necklace courtesy of my FIL!
cheesecake and tea in Asian china



Jeremy gifted me with a whole afternoon of thrifting (found some incredible stuff!) and my MIL paid for a haircut from my favorite stylist in Ohio. Too bad she's in Ohio - I heart her!

I desperately tried to convince Jeremy all I wanted for my birthday was a beard shave, but ... that didn't happen. Regardless, I had a great day! Thanks to all who made that possible.

2 comments:

  1. Aww those are pretty photos Lisa! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:17 PM

    Great pictures! I wish I had a bite of those awesome cinnamon rolls! :) Happy Belated Birthday! Annette

    ReplyDelete