Sometimes...

2.10.2012

Photobucket



It's hard for me to live in a place where neighbors sound more like roommates on any given day. (Oh, how I'd love my own house. Dreaming of that day...)

I'm reminded of how much I love my little girl when she breaks out her wide cheesy smiles or looks at me with those big innocent eyes (even after spilling the dog's water three times).

I feel self-conscious when I remember that my pants don't fit and I still need to gain a good 15 lbs.

I am mildly dishonest when I pretend to my favorite hairdresser in Ohio that I'm actually not from somewhere 12 hours away. 

I can't imagine a world without bedtime. 

I'm surprised that I still love to put my hair in pink foam rollers and see the curls after a few hours.

I get a little too easily wrapped up in DIY blogs and projects. 

I indulge in guilty pleasures like fruit snacks, dark chocolate, and salt and vinegar chips.

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as snuggling with my loves on a lazy morning.



2 comments:

  1. I like you curled hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun post ;)

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete