A few new shop finds for Easter.

3.29.2012

I had some glorious hours last Friday all to myself. I got an orange pedicure... (complete with iced Passion tea from the 'bucks)...


... and went thrifting! (Totally my new favorite pastime.)

Here are some fun things I found.

a Polly Flinders size 7 smocked dress. I'm in love!

the sweetest Easter dress - complete with bunnies and daffodils

Two more 1970s jumpers!! Not nearly as sweet as the strawberry jumpsuit, but very, very cute.



I adore this polyester nautical jacket. Not very summery, but I'm listing it anyway. People are crazy for the nautical stuff.


And remember the little cowboy button-up?  I went back and found the pants that matched!! hahaha! (And sold it this week -yay!)


Thrifting. *sigh* it's so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. Cowboy outfit is a WINNER! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the daffodil dress!

    ReplyDelete