a Heart-shaped ... what?!

4.02.2012

Ever seen one of these?


A perfectly heart-shaped potato at the bottom of my 5-lb sack. Gotta love a surprise every once in awhile. I mean, too bad it wasn't the face of the Virgin Mary - I'd be rich! :-)

Just teasing.


(And yes, I have graduated to wearing my old glasses because my last contact bit the dust a few weeks back. It's not my favorite thing, but I guess it's a good way to save money. Good thing my eyes haven't changed much in the last 10 years! Unfortunately, it's kind of hard to wear sunglasses when it's blazing out in March... and they may also bite the dust with the way the girl "plays"! Yikes.)

3 comments:

  1. Funny! At first glance I thought it was a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought it was a cookie too. But it's way cooler that it's a potato! By the way, I love your hair, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. janet5:26 PM

    I like Lisa's hair too but it's will soon be time for a cut in Ohio (hint)

    ReplyDelete