I Won! (Thanks KCMamas!)

1.15.2013

I follow a few money saving blogs (like this and this) and get their deal emails. Most of the deals I don't pay attention to because there are just too many, but sometimes there is a great deal in the bunch! It's really nice to get these delivered right to my inbox with no effort on my part except to grab the deals I want - nice.

Anyway, every once in awhile there is a giveaway which I normally hop over to enter quickly because... why not?! I've won a $25 gift card to Chili's (while not my favorite restaurant, still free!) and just received a P&G prize package in the mail this week! I figured it to be about $50 value. For free, I'll take it! :-)

gain laundry boosters, pantene aqua shampoo/cond, olay body wash, secret deo, (2) covergirl flipsticks, always liners, pads and tampons

(I did win a dud giveaway a couple months ago - fifty or more $1 off coupons to Gain laundry detergent that expired in a few weeks - boo. Oh well. The P&G pkg was worth the previous effort.)

Thanks KCMamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment